You might not know just what time is the right time to schedule dental care to promote excellent oral health. Should you stick to the twice-a-year rule or is that just a rumor? Should you call us up if you think something could be wrong or should you try to figure things out on your own? If you don’t think you know the answers, find out for sure with our helpful quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you know something is wrong with your oral health, you shouldn’t schedule care with us right away. Instead, you should first figure out whether you may need a specialist.
- True or False: When something hurts in regard to your smile, you should see if you can get the pain to go away through the use of remedies like over-the-counter medication. If it works, then you know there’s no reason to schedule a visit.
- True or False: When you’re not noticing a thing wrong with your smile but it’s about time for a six-month visit, you can go ahead and skip it. Your smile is likely completely healthy.
- False. It is not your job to figure out what is wrong or to determine whether you require specialized care. It is ours! Come in for the diagnosis you require.
- False. If a problem is occurring with your oral health, the pain will return and is a sign that something could be wrong. You should schedule a visit no matter what, so we may investigate with an examination.
- False. Never skip your visits! Keeping right on target with six-month visits every time is the best way to keep your smile healthy without faltering.
Schedule The Care You Need Right Now!
Get in contact with us right away when you feel you need a dental visit, so we may guide you toward the best solution for your smile. To learn more, schedule an appointment with your dentist by calling Allen & Neumann Family Dentistry in Pella, IA, today at (641) 628-1121.