Have you ever had a conversation with a friend about her smile only to realize that the dental care you are receiving seems very different from that of this individual? If so, you may have a hard time deciding whether it’s because you’re not getting the care you need, she isn’t getting what she needs, or if perhaps every patient’s care plan is different. To answer these types of questions and to help you feel on-track with your oral health, we invite you to check out our quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Everyone’s teeth are completely unique, which is why dental care is unique to each patient in many ways.
- True or False: Some care is universal, of course, while some treatments are based primarily on age.
- True or False: Your preferences can play a role in the success of your care. We commonly suggest that patients do what works for them and that they choose products they enjoy to ensure the process is effective and something a patient feels is worth practicing.
- True. There are no two completely identical smiles in the world, which means there’s going to be some amount of variety within individualized dental care plans. What works for your friend may not work for you, so always focus on your unique needs.
- True. Everyone needs to brush and floss, for instance. However, children often need more fluoride and benefit from dental sealants, whereas adult patients tend to have these details under control. Remember that your kids may require specialized care that you do not.
- True. For smile care that you use as often as we suggest, that you enjoy, and that you have no desire to avoid, we encourage you to pay attention to your preferences.
Receive Personalized Care At Our Practice
Remember that your dental care is unique to you, which means focusing on the treatments and dental hygiene that benefits your smile is the way to go. To learn more, schedule an appointment with your dentist by calling Allen & Neumann Family Dentistry in Pella, IA, today at (641) 628-1121.